Sunday 20 July 2014

You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two!?!

What have I done? Moved into a pocket size Success leather planner (while waiting for my Pocket Ochre Malden to arrive from the US). It took 10 hours of deliberating and chopping and changing over the weekend. I am exhausted! I am using the elcheapo J Burrows A6 inserts from Officeworks as the FF pocket inserts are just too tiny for me. I had to rethink almost EVERYTHING I wanted in a planner and am absolutely stuffed! Almost traumatised . . .but actually liking what evolved. Don't fear, I have not forsaken the A5s yet (yeah gods I am not that crazy!) but am trialling this for a month. The feel and lightness of the Pocket size is what I am most attracted to at the moment. Stayed tuned to this channel!


4 comments:

  1. I have been so tempted to try this... maybe now is the time. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a radical move from an A5! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belen, the left side is my own designed 3 month, double sided calendar. Right side, J Burrows A6 dateless WO1P inserts from Officeworks.

    ReplyDelete